Science Safety Webinars
Online webinars are 45-minute interactive Zoom™ video conference sessions led by a Science Safety Industry expert.
- There is no limit on the number of people who can attend.
- Webinars will begin at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (US).
- If there is a scheduling change, registered participants will be notified.
Many of the individual topics covered in our free webinars are covered more in-depth in the specific online safety course. Courses are available on-demand in various formats and include videos, images and simulations.
Upcoming Webinar topics will include:
- Safety Manuals and Chemical Hygiene Plans: How Important Are These Documents?
- Conducting Annual Inspections in the Laboratory – What to look for?
- What School Administrators Need to Know About Science, STEM (Lab), and CTE Safety
- Science Safety Approaches for New Teachers. (High School, Middle, Elementary, CTE)
- Most Common Sources of Accidents in the K-12 Laboratory and How to Prevent Them
- Conducting a Hazard Analysis and a Risk Assessment in the K-12 Science and STEM Laboratory
- Summer Vacation Safer Practices for the Science and STEM Department Before School Ends
- Importance of Ventilation in Science, STEM, CTE and Lab facilities
- What Could Go Wrong?
* Topics and Schedules subject to change
7 Free Science and Lab Safety Webinars & Video
Lab Safety - Bill Nye12:44
Lab Safety and COVID51:23
General Lab Safety5:54
Lab Safety Equipment2:37
After the Rainbow4:55
See how your organization is doing.