Chemical Hygiene Officer Training
Chemical Hygiene Officer training allows CHO’s to be qualified to provide technical guidance in the development and implementation of the provisions of the Chemical Hygiene Plan required by the OSHA 1910.1450 Laboratory Standard. OSHA defines the Chemical Hygiene Officer as “an employee who is designated by the employer, and who is qualified by training or experience, to provide technical guidance in the development and implementation of the provisions of the Chemical Hygiene Plan.
Did you know that in schools where the employer has not appointed a CHO, the superintendent of schools must assume the role?
Online and On Demand Chemical Hygiene Officer Training
Who Should Attend?
- Chemical Hygiene Officers
- Environmental, Health & Safety Professionals
- School Administrators
- Risk Managers/ Operations Managers
- Business Officers
- Lab Managers / Supervisors / Workers
- Safety/Security Directors
- Science, Art & Technology Educators
Chemical Hygiene Pathway + Certificates
What is Included?
- 100% Online
- 1 Pathway/17 Modules
- 145 Lessons, 22 Videos, 17 Quizzes
- 1 Pathway Certificate
- 17 Professional Module Certificates
- Approx. Time to Complete: 6.5 hours
Chemical Hygiene Officer Certificate
- CHO and EHO Responsibilities
- Duty of Care
- Right to Understand Laws
- Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Chemical Hazards
- Chemical Handling and Waste Management
- Chemical Storage
- Chemical Inventory
- Labelling and Safety Data Sheets
Interested in Getting Started?
We also provide professional services that can align your safety needs to a risk management process, customize pathways, courses, and modules, and update your safety documentation, to meet the unique safety needs of your organization or school.